1. Customized design: You can choose what kinds of house you want.
2. Light and reliable: the steel structure is strong and firm. wind resistance capacity>220km / h, seismic resistance capacity >grade 8.
3. Time and Labor saving and Easy assembly: four skilled workers can finish assembling one standard unit within 4 hours.
4. Flexible combination :Mutiple modular buildings can be easily combined horizontally and vertically.
5. Wide applications: our container house and prefab house can be used as hotel, mining camp, office, villa, toliet, shop, workshop etc.
6. Good looking and neat inside: Water pipe and wires could be fixed into and be hidden into the sandwich panel.
Prefabricated 20ft container house is built with cold-rolled steel plates and use sandwich panels for wall insulation. The house is decorated with false ceiling, flooring, electricity system, and if needed, plumbing and drainage system. The container house is now widely applided to mingning camp, temporary office, military headquarters, etc. And very importantly the container house is now the best choice for emergency incidences or earthquake, etc.
Details and specification
|long beam||3mm galvanized|
|short beam||2.5mm galvanized|
|wall panel||75mm EPS sandwich board|
|roof panel||75mm PU sandwich board|
|Secondary beam||Z-shaped galvanized steel iron|
|roof insulation||75mm polyurethane|
|Floor panel||18mm plywood panel+12mm laminated floor or
20mm cement-fiber +2mm PVC
|door||Steel Security door,740mmx1950mm|
|window||PVC Sliding window with Rolling shutter,1100mmx800mm|
supply and Sewage
|according to the local law|
|Furniture||Customized-made to your requirements|
1. Wind resistance: Grade 11 (wind speed≤ 111.5km/h)
2. Earthquake resistance: Grade 7
3. Live load capacity of roofing: 0.5KN/m2
4. External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient: 0.35Kcal /m2hc
5. Second floor load capacity: 150kg/m2
6. Live load of corridor/ balcony/walkway is 2.0KN/m2
The whole house system can be professional supplied under clients’ design.
Roof, bottom frame, column and wall panels of the container house be flat-packed, thus minimizing the transportation volume, can be easily installed on site or be used for transition transportation.